It came to my consideration lately that a number of travellers have had difficulties and problems obtaining visas for China. Everyone needs to pay a visit to the world’s most populated place so I am right here with my newest visa advice for China!! I am heading to China yet again quickly for my sixth check out and I want to clarify an effortless and easy way for you travellers to get your China Visa – it is straightforward! All you require to do is… get yourself to HONG KONG!
In conditions of defining a nation, as significantly as I am involved Hong Kong is 1. It has its possess forex, flag, visa restrictions and countrywide football staff. It was also British for a even though, and that ended again in 1997. These days, tons of nationalities can get to Hong Kong with out a Visa. You will get a stamp on arrival at the airport. If you get there on a Uk passport you can stay for one hundred eighty days no difficulty! A lot of nationalities also get a 90 working day entry stamp – examine with your embassy.
Hong Kong borders China, and there are about five-6 diverse border entry details. I have passed via four of them in the final 12 months. But ahead of you get there you will require a legitimate China Visa, until you are Chinese or a nationality that will not need a single (probably Cuba or other ‘Communist’ nations – check out with your embassy).
There are virtually hundreds of areas in Hong Kong to get a China Visa and as significantly as I can notify, becoming in Hong Kong is by much and absent the least difficult and very best way to get your visa for China, outdoors your house region, which as worldwide nomads we are scarcely in.
So in Hong Kong… if you stroll about Tsim Sha Tsui (specifically around the infamous Chung King Mansions on Nathan Street) individuals will just shout “China visa” at you and surely they will type you out quite easily with a China Visa but most likely they will cost for the service and get you a single entry visa only. These fellas that roam the streets of TST offering visas and the like are great if you need to have a single quickly – make confident every little thing is legitimate when you happen to be with them – business office, appropriate kinds and so forth. (the sort on the picture below is the front website page of the present genuine China Visa Application). But you might be greater to find an agency yourself, study on…
These days, I get double or several entry visas for China. But my 1st at any time China Visa was a solitary entry, so do that for starters unless you are organizing two outings. So where should I get the Visa completed? Well as I described there are many companies that do them in Hong Kong (and even though it might be less costly to go to the Embassy – Do not). Use an agency. You’ll get your Visa effortlessly, no issue, on time and can accumulate even soon after typical closing hours. They will even help you fill in the kind and if you don’t have the items you want they will tell you what to do. These businesses typically open all day Saturday, weekday nights and some even a 50 percent or portion day Sunday. Sure, I know agencies demand a little bit far more and I am a funds traveller but I also feel that “time is money” and these agencies are quick and helpful so they save you time. An company I have utilised not too long ago is and recommend is: China Vacation Support (Hong Kong)
I suggest it – they have a whole lot of branches but feel me just flip up in Tsim Sha Tsui or Mong Kok and wander round the streets and you will see a place undertaking China Visas.
The hyperlink previously mentioned includes all the info you will need, but I’ll shorten it for you here to make it simple, these are the issues you need to have:
1. A legitimate passport with more than six months and 2 vacant web pages still left in it
2. 1 passport photo
three. A concluded Application Form, the key factors are:
– They will ask for entrance point – often put Shenzhen as that way they know you are crossing the border on foot – which you will do if you go HK – China. www.fastlanehr.hk have often place Shenzhen. Thousands of vacationers and organization travellers go the Hong Kong to Shenzhen border each and every day.
– They will request for for expected date of travel – just make this up if you do not know when you are heading – you will have a few months (I feel) from the date printed on the visa to enter. No big offer this issue.
– There is a area for lodge/exactly where you are staying. I usually just create a resort title in the city I’m checking out on that vacation, or publish – keeping with close friends. On none of my four recent journeys have I in fact stayed in the place I wrote on the type. They in no way examine. If they do then you will need to have to guide a hostel or lodge on the web and print it to display them (I have in no way heard of this truly going on even though).
– Do you have Health care Insurance? Just create ‘No’ in the box. Have confidence in me!
– Kind of Visa – I advise if this is your initial time to get a Single ENTRY. It is no threat as there is a slight chance that they might not give you a DOUBLE ENTRY straight absent. Once you have your one or double entries, next up implement for a a number of entry (I am fortunate at current that I have a valid HK ID card so a several entry is no difficulty)
4. Payment (this differs depending on nationality – a single entry can be amongst 350 – five hundred Hong Kong Dollars (significantly less than £40 or $50 US)
5. Show up at in man or woman to hand in the form and voila!!
You also have the selection of gathering it in a hurry in A single functioning working day (for an additional price), two-3 working days (added cost) or just what I do – standard 4 – seven doing work times (the typical price tag).
SO there you have it folks! It really is easy to get a China Visa in Hong Kong. What are you ready for? Get out there and see it!! China is an wonderful region and to be trustworthy it truly is one particular you need to in no way neglect. I’ve been six occasions and counting! Here is three leading photograph highlights so much to get you in the mood to do China!!
Get pleasure from China! Don’t Cease Dwelling!